Dog Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When we adopted him, the owner said he was part Jack Russell, Beagle, and Chihuahua. I don't really see it but I'm no expert. Reminds me of some sort of shepherd or cattle dog. Thoughts?

Always been wanting to do one of those DNA test kits to really see for sure but they are expensive!! :)

Hopefully I attached the picture files correctly...

Edit: Sorry I didn't see there was a special Dog Breed section!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
yeah...looks like a cattle dog mix.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I definitely see cattle dog, makes way more sense than Jack Russell/Beagle. I love his giant pointy ears! I wish these forums were a bit more active, takes a long time for replies..

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
Yes I definitely see cattle dog, makes way more sense than Jack Russell/Beagle. I love his giant pointy ears! I wish these forums were a bit more active, takes a long time for replies..
I think it depends on the thread. Come up to the General Dog/Training and Behavior sections!

Reactions: Aspen726

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What makes him look like a corgi? I don't see it. He's pretty tall and thin whereas aren't Corgis very short and slightly long bodied?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Head/ears of a corgi, first thing I thought BUT when I scrolled to 2nd pic all I saw was cattle dog mix. Do you have any full body pics of dog standing?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yup head looks like corgi. Then scrolled and seen cattle dog too. Also his butt reminds me of Saint Bernard. Not sure why. Maybe color

1 - 11 of 11 Posts