Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was told shes Cockerspaniel and Yorkie.
She looks like yorkie, a little, but thats all I can notice. I have pictures of the mom and dad from the people I got her from, so I just want some opinions.

Also, whats a good DNA test kit I can do online?

The mom is the one on the left, and the dad is on the right.
They both have haircuts, which make it even harder to decide what breed the mom really is, because I don't really see cocker spaniel. I was told shes a "miniature cocker spaniel" but realized that may not even be real.

And this is my baby Daisy, shes 3 months old :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
They both have haircuts, which make it even harder to decide what breed the mom really is, because I don't really see cocker spaniel. I was told shes a "miniature cocker spaniel" but realized that may not even be real...
You're right. Miniature Cocker Spaniel isn't a breed.

Daisy is adorable! She and her Mom look more Yorkie/Poodle mix than Cocker Spaniel.

Dad looks very terrier like, but I can't put my finger on what type of terrier. Thinking of common terriers, I'm thinking maybe Jack Russell, among other breeds. His face reminds me a little of a Border Terrier, but I haven't seem many of them outside of show/performance homes.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Both the parents look like mixes. Your dog looks like she's lots of things rolled up into a precious ball of fluff! Yorkie is definitely a big possibility in there, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.