Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
My name is Mina, I am from morocco, and am new here, i have this puppy his name is Milo
and i wanna take him him to Qatar for a visit, anyways we don't know what breed he is yet, some say he is a Bichon x Juck Russel Terrier
and other say a Bichon x Chihuahua,
even vets don't really know what breed he is but he is cute :3
here is some pictures of him.
THANK YOUUU

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh my goodness, he's cute! My guess, going by those wonderful ears (which for me would rule out JRT x bichon at least) is a chi x Yorkie. To explain his colouring, I'd add a dash of Jack Russell - alternatively, you can get tricoloured Yorkies.

Sometimes, though, identifying the breeds that make up a dog can be like identifying what colours of Plasticene went into a lump that has been squished so much it's now just brown.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh my goodness, he's cute! My guess, going by those wonderful ears (which for me would rule out JRT x bichon at least) is a chi x Yorkie. To explain his colouring, I'd add a dash of Jack Russell - alternatively, you can get tricoloured Yorkies.
good points, i just wanted to have the breed ready when they ask me about it, i can just probably say that he is a mix of JRT + yorkie i looked it up and as you said they have similar ears ....
Its really hard to find the exact breed :p.
Thank you Judy N For your feedback i appreciate it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts