Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can see the Pit, but does she have something else? Her head is a little small. She is 10-12 months and about 31lb but a little underweight. At first looking at the pictures I thought she looked like a Jack Russel, but seeing her in person, she is very much a pit. But I can't figure out what she is mixed with. Any ideas?

Hi, I'm Dee
I am the mom of a Schnoodle, a Boston, and a soon to be mutt of some sort

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
I agree, at 10 months old that would be too small to be a purebred pit, so she must either be pit bred with either a smaller breed or maybe be staffie instead of pit bull. Maybe staffie and jack russell mix?
At that age they don't tend to grow much bigger, just a few inches maybe and fill out, so she's pretty small if she were any bully mix, meaning she must've had a small breed in her.
She might have more than two breeds though, you might have a heinz57 on your hands.

However I can definitely see the bully in her of some sort, just not sure about the other part. I would say she's purebred staffie or pit if she weren't so small...

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
I disagree that she's too small to be a pit. Pits should be in the same range as border collies, so 30-60 lbs. She'll gain another 5 lbs at least at maturity, so she'd be at the small end of the range, but well within it.

Very cute dog, btw!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.