Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:whistle:

Hi this is my puppy Bonnie ive had her now for approx 6 weeks i got her from a rescue shelter but unfortunatly they couldnt tell me anything about her breed ,mother or father she looks to me like a Belgum shepherd but as i dont really know much about breeds i hope that someone m¡ght be able to tell me what they think she may be, she has a beautifull thick dense coat and a lovely nature she doesnt seem to be very high so im not sure how big she is going to get if anyone has any idea what breed or cross she could be i would be gratefull to here from you

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if you click on her photo, there are a couple more photos of her which may help to see what breed she may be.

·
Registered
303 Posts
She is super cute! I see shepherd, but in her face I see something else....as odd as it is, I see Doxi! Maybe it's the camera angle. Thanks for the pics and sharing!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

thanks so much for your opinions on what breed she may be...i think so as well that she has german / belgian shepherd in her , will keep everyone posted as she grows with more pictures...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts