Dog Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What breed is my new pup? Rottweiler? Miniature Pincher?

Hey guys,

I just recently moved into an apartment and have been searching up and down for a puppy companion that met the apartments dog rules. Let me just say there were so many pit bull cuties at the shelter I went to. It made me so sad, I just wanted to take them all. But unfortunately most apartments frown upon them, which is a whole other issue. Anyways I found a lovely female that needed adopting. She is about one year old and roughly 30 lbs. The shelter has her down as a rottweiler/shepherd mix, but I don't agree with it. I'm thinking more miniature pincher. Guesses from anyone would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
Her body proportions look pretty normal to me. The standing one is at a bad angle, but the laying down oen has a fairly good side view. She doesn't have the size of a rott or german shepherd, but there's a lot of black and tan breeds out there.

http://www.greatdogsite.com/resourc...nzell Mountain Dog-watermarked-1231723177.jpg She reminds me of these, but her chances of being part Appenzell Mountain Dog are pretty slim, they're not common at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts