Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
His name is Buddy and he loves to play. He is quite skiddish around other people, especially when I am present, often barking and growling at them. Opposite of people, he loves other dogs. He is very loyal to me and my girlfriend and that is it. He weighs about 50 pounds and has a very muscular build, so much in fact that when I sit down and play tug-a-war on the tile floor he can pull me across it if i am not ready for him. Not bad considering I weigh 190lbs. He has countless brown spots on his back, espicially towards his rear and on the underbelly he has numerous black spots all varying in sizes. When I got him as a puppy he was almost all white but not so much now. Here are some pictures and thanks for all the guesses! :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
the head shape and especially the ears say he is Dalmatian or at least a fair portion. The brown color is probably "liver" as this is also a color in the Dalmatian.
www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/dalmatian-dog_2.html
if you check out the pics, you will see there is one on here that resembles yours. Primarily all white with faint spots. The breed weight average is around 50 to 55lbs so the dog is where it should be. The pics are in the center, 3 rows down.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all your thoughts. I always thought he might be part dalmatian and this just confirms it further.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts