Dog Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I recently got a dog, she was rescued from a previous owner that used to beat her..
she is 4 months old about 1ft.6'' tall from head to toe very playful as pups are, but we just need a bit of help identifying her breed. any help would be great thanks! :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
arent pits usually the ones with the white tip on the tail and the white blaze on the chest? I would deffinitely say pitty.. every pitbull I've seen has that, and your dog is stocky like a pit and comparable in size.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'd say Boxer mix, perhaps with a lab or staffy..ect..
My first thought was boxer/staffy cross, could be pit cross boxer I suppose but she just looks more staffy than pit to me. She's cute either way :)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
My first thought was boxer/staffy cross, could be pit cross boxer I suppose but she just looks more staffy than pit to me.
She does look like a Boxer/Staffy mix. My first thought was Pit, but the more i looked she doesn't look like a Pit. :)

Reactions: stephyboo

·
Registered
293 Posts
I see pitts in tons of breeds, but I don't see pitt in her. Her jaw is too narrow, and her brow ridge is not defined enough. Even dogs with a small amount of pitt (at least 25%) have the large temporal muscle, and she lacks that for the most part.
My guess was a Boxer/lab or boxer mixed with some type of hound, but with those short ears and her odd tail, I'm starting to think she has some shepherd in her. She's gorgeous though, look at that conformation!

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
I ditto the Boxer/Staffy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts