Dog Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Administrator
thanks for the answer but i don't think it's a yorky at least not a pure one is almost 3 months old and weighs 1.4 kg
Probably not a pedigree, but could be a Yorkie cross. Probably with another terrier.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably not a pedigree, but could be a Yorkie cross. Probably with another terrier.
I don't have a pedigree either, I talked to several people who said that he had sex with Yorkshire, but it's harder than the original one. I went to the vet today for the last vaccine and it weighs 2.2 kg. to the dog's face what breed it looks like to have an advantage over its behavior:LOL::eek::love:
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Snout

Attachments

Administrator
You do know that when I say 鈥減robably not pedigree鈥, I meant 鈥減edigree Yorkie?鈥

So the dam sounds like she was a Yorkie, meaning your dog is a Yorkie cross. If you know what the sire was, you鈥檒l know her breeds.

If you were in the UK, I鈥檇 say Yorkie cross Lakeland or Airedale, but I don鈥檛 know how prolific those breeds are where you are.
Lakeland Terrier
Airedale Terrier

Reactions: Krn91

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You do know that when I say 鈥減robably not pedigree鈥, I meant 鈥減edigree Yorkie?鈥

So the dam sounds like she was a Yorkie, meaning your dog is a Yorkie cross. If you know what the sire was, you鈥檒l know her breeds.

If you were in the UK, I鈥檇 say Yorkie cross Lakeland or Airedale, but I don鈥檛 know how prolific those breeds are where you are.
Lakeland Terrier
Airedale Terrier
sorry for my english I understood what you meant about pedigree .. I wanted to say that for me it does not matter breed because I love her unconditionally I would have liked to know if it can be what it looks like to read a little about behavior. .however she is very loving and playful she looks small even if she climbs at 3 months 2.2 kg I don't know what to say..I have adopted I don't know parents I suppose she will be tall by weight can you help me with this question?

Administrator
sorry for my english I understood what you meant about pedigree .. I wanted to say that for me it does not matter breed because I love her unconditionally I would have liked to know if it can be what it looks like to read a little about behavior. .however she is very loving and playful she looks small even if she climbs at 3 months 2.2 kg I don't know what to say..I have adopted I don't know parents I suppose she will be tall by weight can you help me with this question?
Unfortunately, with crosses, it鈥檚 impossible to tell. She鈥檚 clearly going to be taller and heavier than the Yorkie, she could be as taller and as heavy as the other parent, she could be even taller and heavier.

Paws are generally a good indicator of adult size, as dogs grow into them, so while it鈥檚 impossible to say for sure how big and heavy she will be, given those paws, it doesn鈥檛 look to me as though she鈥檒l be massive. You鈥檙e probably still looking at a small to medium sized adult dog.

Reactions: JoanneF

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unfortunately, with crosses, it鈥檚 impossible to tell. She鈥檚 clearly going to be taller and heavier than the Yorkie, she could be as taller and as heavy as the other parent, she could be even taller and heavier.

Paws are generally a good indicator of adult size, as dogs grow into them, so while it鈥檚 impossible to say for sure how big and heavy she will be, given those paws, it doesn鈥檛 look to me as though she鈥檒l be massive. You鈥檙e probably still looking at a small to medium sized adult dog.
Hi, thanks for the reply and for being nice to me. today I made the last vaccine and we are almost 4 months old .. regarding the weight of the dog I was wrong because I fed it excessively with the help of the vet I arrived today with it at the ideal weight. today he presents himself with waist and playfulness. I don't know what breed of dog it is but I love her from the bottom of my heart and that's all that matters
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Fawn

Registered
I don't think there is any doubt that she has Yorkie in her. I would be quiet happy to say that she is a Yorkie cross, but you may never know what else in in her parentage.

Such a pretty little puppy.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't think there is any doubt that she has Yorkie in her. I would be quiet happy to say that she is a Yorkie cross, but you may never know what else in in her parentage.

Such a pretty little puppy.
thank you for the answer I don't know the other parent but one thing is for sure very obedient and she doesn't need a lot of rehearsal in the park she follows me without running away and doesn't eat until I tell her I had more dogs but like her none. he understands everything very quickly. I think all this and because she has never been alone at home there is always someone at home and we all love her

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
According to AI:
View attachment 255237
Personally to me she looks like she could be a Yorkie mixed with toy poodle (also known as a Yorkipoo)
thanks for the research and for the time given the puppy weighs 2.4 kg at 4 months I think it far exceeds the possibility of being a yorshire combined with a small dog in connection with the breed test in my country I do not really benefit from such a thing. .that's why I called for your help
Dog Liver Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog

Registered
Weight depends a lot on what her body condition is like, and how well she is being fed.
You have a very sweet little crossbreed there, what more do you want anyone else to say, we have all given our suggestions.
The answer is something that may never be known.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Weight depends a lot on what her body condition is like, and how well she is being fed.
You have a very sweet little crossbreed there, what more do you want anyone else to say, we have all given our suggestions.
The answer is something that may never be known.
you're right. the only thing that matters is that I love her from the heart and I know that she does the same. when I adopted her she still had baby eyes and she was shaking all over. now it's my pride. at work I feed every morning some dogs and cats are the only true souls on this earth, who love us unconditionally and have the power to forgive anything
th
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Liver

1 - 20 of 20 Posts