Dog Forum banner

21 - 40 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Cleo likes rope:
-A rope monkey
-A rope ball
-A rope piece about 1 foot long (for playing fetch)
-A springy dog looking stuffed animal thing that squeaks and rattles

Missy:
Everything that looks interesting, including my boots, but especially:
-A tire from the pet store (works great for a pup in the chewing phase)
-Rawhide bones (she flings them in the air)
-A 4 way tire thing with a bell in it.
-Anything that squeaks at her

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
...Discovered at work today....my shoes...

Didn't notice he ate two straps off them last night when I dressed in the dark. Looked really cool for the meeting today :( BAD dog!!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
...Discovered at work today....my shoes...

Didn't notice he ate two straps off them last night when I dressed in the dark. Looked really cool for the meeting today :( BAD dog!!
I know the feeling, I have a pair of (sorry Crio) Snakeskin Nacona boots that are missing a toe now. :(

·
Registered
22,639 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My dog - a Belgian shepherd - is destroying almost all her toys when she is playing, and then she gets very sad afterwards.
But yes she just loves tennis balls but with her behavior they do not stay “tennis balls” for very long.
Fortunately it is not our shoes or the sofa.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Harley carries a volley ball around the house. I have to take it away from him at night or he is butting it around the room while everyone is trying to sleep.

Betty's favorite is Missy, until missy starts to hang off her ears. Thats when she trys to play with Cleo, but Cleo is never in the mood.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well.....
Sadie really loves any hard rubber
toy
that she can hold between her paws and gnaw endlessly!
-------------------------------------------------
Emily especially loves any bouncy fetch
toy
that she can take outside.....
a-n-d play 'keep away' from Sadie with!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Izzy likes this yellow camel teddy bear and a green squeaky ball with a smiley face on it lol Rem doesn't play with anything ever.

·
Registered
17 Posts
awww cute one of my dogs dont play with anythin very rarley :L
lady never used to play but i got this sock with pom poms and bells i know it sounds like a weird sock haha. and i put my hand in it and gently pinch/grap at her jawls and she loved this and now she alwys plays :L

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Sparkys current one is a neopet from mcdonalds. He loves the stuffies from there. He uses them for tug. you can get him heaps of other more expensive toys, but all he wants is his mcdonalds toys. hes had several of them over two years. He doesn't mind ropes or cut up fabric for tub, but they don't tend to last long. The tennis ball is a rare sight. He used to love it when he was a puppy but now he hardly ever wants to use it. Most likely because he can't really play tug with it, and he LOVES tug.
Oh and lets not mention that expensive little soccer ball i got myself as a sovenair. He stole it one day and loved it. Absolutely loved the thing, wouldn't leave it along. I was a little annoyed at first, but then the damage was already done so I just let him go. The next day he hated it. he ruined my expensive souvinier and then never touched it again XD

But for the most part, any stuffie from mcdonalds.
Deedee doesn't play. the only toy she's ever played with was a fluffy, squeky bone but it dissapeared years ago

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine loves ball, but it must be a soft ball, because then he can't take it.
I prefer buy toys made for dogs, because I have a little dog, then a tennis ball he can't play.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Abby's favorite toy is her stuffed AKC pheasent toy thing and Bo's is his bad cuz! He loves that darn thing, but the squeaker is just way too irritating

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi Y'all,

My guy doesn't get to keep his toys, but gets them given to him at my discretion because he used to destroy them in a heartbeat. However, it is easy to tell what he likes best. Give him something he doesn't want and he drops it and keeps looking at the toy basket.

There are three favorites...an octopus ball...in some of the pictures you'll see him carrying it outside. Never gets it in the house 'cause he'd chew it up. A frisbee with a large hole in the center. It's great because when it hits the ground it stays on end and rolls. And an AeroDog bouncy bone. When he is out in the yard he almost always is carrying a toy...:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Magnum' ALL TIME Favorite toy is his squeeky Gator. It's a no stuffing toy, cuz if I give him a toy WITH stuffing, it'll end up all over the yard for ME to pick up! BUT HE LOVES the thing! Always hear him out there SQUEEKY SQUEEKY SQUEEKY! But he likes anything that squeeks....

He also likes Tennis balls, his hunting dummy, frisbee, and anything with rope. Also, Rawhide and Bullysticks he like a LOT, but they NEVER last long!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Baxter's would be his rubber duck. He growls n attacks it all day long lol. I just bought him a kong today though and he really loves it, he's taking it everywhere with him!

21 - 40 of 186 Posts