2) Tennis Balls
3) Frisbees
4) Flip flops
5) Her food

·
Registered
24 Posts
everything she can destroy:rolleyes:

stuffed animals, wooden sticks, cardboard rolls a.s.o. are the things we provide

Sunglasses, barbie horses, collars, house shoes and ballpens are rigourously self-service...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well I have this stuff toy for him.. I just can't remember
who gave it.. but shaoran really likes it.. and he always
play with it every time I give it to him.. Such a wonderful
puppy he was.. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ours loves anything that squeaks! I used to think I would never ever give a dog a squeaky toy and boy how wrong I was! Boog loves them and its so much fun watching him. We have one toy that looks like a stuffed jack with squeakies in each point and its just so comical to watch him when he thinks he has the sqeaky in his mouth but then we sqeak one of the others and his face just goes all funny.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My Isabella (chi) doesn't really like any toys.. she doesn't play with anything.. though she does love her kong.. especially if its stuffed with food lol

Molly (chi cross) isn't big on toys either.. though we have this funny ball thing that she loves to carry around.. and she will chase anything we toss.. but doesn't bring it back at all

Bauer.. he loves anything and everything.. he loves sticks.. tennis balls.. squeeky toys.. his kong.. food..

Lisa~

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
my dog likes anything he can shred, luckily, its all been toys i give to him and not just random household stuff he finds. he can peel a tennis ball in no time at all and i have given up trying to buy any of the soft pet toys. i have given him them in the car to keep him occupied for longer drives and it literally goes like this, i give him the toy, in the back seat (extra cab of a toyota tacoma) and by the time i get in "rip" "rip" "rip" no more toy.
he also likes to "kill" squeakies.
cool thing about clover is that he will play with himself, for hours, with any toy he happens to be interested in at the moment, it is hilarious to watch him throw himself a toy and then pounce on it (yes pounce, sort of like a cat) and "kill" it then do it all over again! of course you can join in at any moment and he likes that too...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
60 Posts
noel
me
hay
and the horses nose (she loves to stick her noes through the fence and lick them)

tempest
balls
stuffed duck toy
and hay

Pugs

BALLS he hides them and hordes them

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tennis ball in rubber casing
ropes
rope swing
horses and cows (thinks hes a collie!)

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
My dog has a couple of really hard bones that were handmedowns from my best friend's dog that are yeaaaarrrs old, but she still loves to chew on them. and she also has a black faced (with a face on it) and flourescent green petaled sunflower soft squeaky toy. it is the first stuffed/squeaky toy that she hasn't:

a.) chewed the squeakers out and made it unsqueakable.
b.) ripped pieces off so it had missing heads or limbs etc.
c.) de-stuffed it.

IT'S AMAZING! I got it at a pet expo this year. it is one sturdy toy and she seems to love it enough not to ruin it.

~MSE

·
Registered
287 Posts
Chloe's is:
Anything that breathes
Anything that squeeks
Anything that is made by Kong
And her green giant mouth that hides treats:

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Mikey's

1) Laser pointer
2) Our bed (we have a jumping on the bed game he loves)
3) KIDS!!!
4) Bras and Panties
5) Jolly ball
6) Frisbee

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
omg my dogs are obsessed with the laser pointer. We got one to try and use for Glacier and recall...yea...that didn't even happen once LOL the light went on the dogs went nuts!

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
som' dogs become absolutely obsessed (this isn't a strong enough word) with laser pointers...to the point they are never the same again...they go mad...they fixate on any light spots or shiny objects for the rest of their lives som'times...I've seen it, not pretty.....just an FYI...

Som' jerk at the dog park brought one out and like a dozen dogs went bonkers...it was a dog fight waiting to happen...we gracefully exited and ran around the field...lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
I know what you mean crio-although I haven't seen it personally.

I read about a dog going crazy about laser pointers in one of ceasar's books-it was a really timid dog who was scared of her own shadow. But the pointer gave her something to chase where she was not scared. She then became crazy about chasing it, even chasing light shadows in the house!! I was totally worried about it with Mikey-he's not *that* kind of dog-but how bad would I feel if I nutted up my dog!?!?! He loves the laser pointer though and so far no probs-we don't do it too often though because of that story! defo on the back of my mind though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
To FawKese1....Your dog peels tennis balls? How does he do that? Your dog sounds like my lab mix. I would give her a new toy and a few mins later she would rip it open. We have so many toys in the closet that she had ripped apart.. We have to sew them and then we give them back until she rips them again.

Thats funny that clover throws his toys on his own. My dog does the same thing..but she does it with her bones instead. She would fling the small bone in the air and then ponce on it. She wont eat it..she only flings it in the air. lol

How old is clover? Brooklyn is 9 months old.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts