Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I am curious about other dogs' favorite toys and games. My dogs like to play around with their chew toys and stuff toys, they also like playing with bottles even though it's loud sometimes. Lol. They get crazy with balls too!! How about your dogs? :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hunting behaviors. "Harassing" animal-shaped toys with her superior speed, eventually attacking them. (I saw a video of dogs of the same breed cooperating to do similar stuff to a hog.) It helps if I'm running with a toy.

Not really a retriever. Doggie might do it for pay (i.e., treats), but fetch isn't a very rewarding game for her.

·
Registered
47 Posts
She gives up on Kong toys pretty fast. She would work on it for a few minutes, and then she'd bring it to me and say, "Why don't you get the food out for me. I don't have time for this."

Not a fan of rope toys either.

·
Registered
35 Posts
/my dog's favorite game is, steal the sock. Any sock. From anyone. Then run like a crazy dog with one eye over her shoulder to be sure you’re properly chasing her. The sock thief must be pursued by a sufficiently upset human who really wants their sock back. Should I out stubborn her and refuse to give chase? She’ll come back, give me a look, shake the sock and give one muffled bark through the sock to make sure I have noticed she has the sock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts