Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
112 Posts
Whoa, they're a real mish mosh trio aren't they?

I've seen Brindled Labs that look just like the one on the left. I see a little Spaniel and Terrier in the little fawn colored one and a doodle somethin-er other with a retro Scottish Deerhound look to the far right.

Basically three really neat looking mongrels.

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whoa, they're a real mish mosh trio aren't they?

I've seen Brindled Labs that look just like the one on the left. I see a little Spaniel and Terrier in the little fawn colored one and a doodle somethin-er other with a retro Scottish Deerhound look to the far right.

Basically three really neat looking mongrels.
oooh ooh, where have you seen them? the closest thing i can find online is called a portuguese cattle dog and is believed to be a cross between a mastiff type and a pariah dog. they are really rare so i don't think that is what clover is. i do believe that he may be lab/mastiff though. his body shape is very mastiff like and he just doesn't grow into his skin! also his jowls are getting bigger. i'm pretty positive about the lab or maybe a chessie, i'm not sure of the genetics of it, but all of his feet are definitely webbed (how many breeds have webbed feet?) and he is such a swimmer!

roscoe's mom was a great pyranese. he has a typical great pyranese personality too...don't know about dad
the little one's mom was a pug. the dad is believed to be a chihuahua/cocker spaniel.....i'm not sure how sure the dad part is.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 9 of 9 Posts