Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Shelby
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Around 2 weeks ago, my dog had these little marks we thought they were from when a doggy at the dog park was a bit rough whilst playing with her however he turned a little aggressive. The three red marks were there before but I think they have gotten brighter and now there are little almost like mosquito bites surronding it.

They’re on her chest area...

Does anyone know what it is? We’re going to take her to the vet soon but if anyone knows what this may be, it would be a massive help!
4B32DD59-4858-4710-B418-295BCBD8B8E8.jpeg

This is another one on her shoulder

E8864316-3620-4090-807C-010AFA8E29E2.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
4,835 Posts
You are doing the right thing taking her to the vet. With rashes, bites etc I treat my dog as I would myself - I don't rush to the doctor but if it doesn't go away, or gets worse, thats when I get professional advice.

·
Registered
Shelby
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are doing the right thing taking her to the vet. With rashes, bites etc I treat my dog as I would myself - I don't rush to the doctor but if it doesn't go away, or gets worse, thats when I get professional advice.
Yes! That’s exactly what we did. Although she isnt showing signs of irritation its getting a little concerning as theyre spreading

1 - 3 of 3 Posts