Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a new pet boutique opened up in my town and of course I had to check it out. Anyway I would up buy some canned Weruva in different flavours because I knew of the brand and had wanted to try it. I didn't, however, notice that they make these tins in Thailand. Would you feed it? I know China=Bad, but what about Thailand?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
@KayWilson, Thailand is bad too. Similar practices as China.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you @Blue Topaz. I kept reading and there's nothing other than the company trying to say Thailand is great but I didn't have a good feeling about it so I haven't fed it. I'll be returning the cans either today or next weekend.

I just wish there was a canned food that can be trusted, since it would be so much more easier to use in Tessa's Kongs. Oh well I guess I'll go back to the kitchen and continue making her stuffers.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
@KayWilson, there are many great canned foods on the market - Fromm, GO!, Wellness Core. All of them are from reputable companies with good transparency as to where they source their ingredients.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
@Blue Topaz tessa cant have flax and kay allergic to soy not sure if those are in canned or not but thought id let you know just incase there are those ingredients in them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts