Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears that Chloe has decided to take her weight gain regiment into her own hands (paws?). When we adopted her she was 20.5 kg but her ribs and backbone are showing a bit too much so her vet recommended that we feed her up a bit.

OH and I admittedly have admittedly hit a few bumps along the way in our attempt to find her food that 1) she will actually eat and 2) won't make her sick. Apparently Chloe has lost patience with us because last Friday she managed to eat a delicious looking flaky puff pastry tart thing topped with berries and just 20 mins ago she got a stick of butter (we *hope* that we got all the foil wrapper out of her mouth, will find out tomorrow).

Just training us to be more diligent when putting food away! :bashself:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Rain, thanks for the heads up. To be honest, I don't think she actually ate too much butter, maybe just a few tablespoons. OH saw her snatch the stick and run off with it and I intercepted her before she could swallow it. OH was able to scoop a bunch of the butter out of her jaws while I tried to pry them open with a dishtowel.

Luckily she comes to work with me, so I can give her frequent toilet breaks tomorrow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.