Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I actually made this username a long time ago, but have recently decided to become active on this forum because, instead of just living with a dog I actually own one! He's a Jack Russell Terrier, possible Rat Terrier Cross, named Hunter. His previous owner passed away unexpectedly and I volunteered to take him.

He'd been bred before, and was 4 years old and unfixed when I got him. It's been a year now and he's been neutered and seems pretty well adjusted, though there are some issues and I plan to post them on a different board. I also plan to post pictures here! Once I figure it out.

So I hope we fit in pretty well here. I could definitely use the advice I find here as this is my first dog.

-Autumnrose

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bunnyhugger Brigade? Lol, is that some term for hippy. Cause this is a very hippy community XD. Humboldt County Ca.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Barky, where in humboldt did you live? I live in Mckinleyville now. The next town over, Arcata, a lot of the hippies walk their yaks through the street XD. I really love it.

FailedSlacker, I have one of those! Maybe I'll take to calling it that here and try to spread it around :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts