Dog Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a beautiful, sleek girl several months ago. I've already caused 5+ lbs or so of weight gain. How much weight by week or month should I attempt? I'm thinking that I shouldn't use human weight loss goals.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I always hate to get into this but I really should not even have a dog - very hard to properly support on disability. However we love her, etc and vice-versa. She's a pit mix. I know how hard it is to find a good home to any breed of this sort. Dog fighting is a big thing here in Savannah. I'm working on funding for basic needs. That being said, my guess is that she initially weighed 25-30 lbs. I believe that she's about 5 lbs over that now. She's about 1-yr-old(+/-).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More: Only moderately active and VERY full of energy. I usually take her on a long walk in the morning and then a lot of outdoor tennis ball fetching in the afternoon. As far as where I got her - no help there. I answered a Craigslist add. She showed up with the dog. She said she had forgotten the documentation and needed to get it from her car. I never saw her again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. I've been putting off getting a bathroom scale. I suppose that it's time. Also, our local Humain Society has just opened (mid Feb.) a very low-cost clinic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.