Dog Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So day one of the rally trial was a success! Nev got two qualifying scores that happened to be high enough to snag first place in both classes! (First 96/100 and second run 98/100.) Totally blown away, Nev was so focused and game all day. We were going to camp out in my SUV but there was a sudden drop in temperature and it snowed/freezing rained. While I'm sure it wouldn't of affected Nev I didn't want to freeze, so we got a hotel room for the night. That was a lot of fun! Felt like a girl's only road trip. ;)

On the second day Nevy got her third and final leg for her URO1 title (a 98/100, managing to place first)! We then had the option of moving up to RO2 or staying in novice. Figured why not take the chance! Last run of the day and we moved up. So pleased and surprised that not only did we get a qualifying score, but placed first in that level as well (97/100)! Only two more legs until she's got her URO2!

Also have to say the judges were very kind, knowledgeable, and generous (answering all my silly questions!). The stewards and secretary were great; trial ran so smoothly. Great atmosphere, everyone was so welcoming! Thank you Oxford Dog Sports for a great weekend!

Here's Heaven Is A Place On Earth CGN NTD URO1 with her weekend haul. I feel truly blessed that I am hers and she is mine. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Yay! Congrats! She looks so stoic and proud in that picture!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, thank you! She was so tired after the two days. I don't think she slept much in the hotel room because it was a Saturday night and there seemed to be a lot of shenanigans going on in the rooms around us. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Congrats! What a great haul!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Look at you guys!! Congrats!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Congratulations!

We do Rally-O too :) Alva just got the title RTK2 so we are going to start in VOI to get RTK3. I was just wondering if I should just enter her into a trial so that there was a need to practice instead of my current 'train if you feel like it' and I seem to be thinking 'tomorrow, tomorrow' all the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts