Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I love the weatherbeeta Dog Blankets , Range dog coats. Zoe has a bunch of them I got them on sale at my local farm store. So if you need a coat for your dog you should check these out. They are really good quality. She wears them to the dog park and they've gotten chomped on and they don't rip. They are also reflective so it makes walking at night safe. They were originally made for horses.

My favorite one right now is this one:
WeatherBeeta Landa Deluxe Dog Blanket

and a picture: :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
I love those colors on your dog!! So cute :D

I LOOOOVE weatherbetta! They are built very sturdily! I've used them for the horses and this year I bought one for my dog: (Picture has been resized just takes it a little bit...)

Yes she has a long coat (not as thick as most Aussies though), but our winters get VERY cold up to -25* F some days, and while I'm at the barn she has to be still and not move around = cold puppy! (Last year there were days she was shivering, why I bought it for this year)

·
Super Moderator
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!

Yay for weatherbeeta!! :D Jeez -25f! I thought I was cold at 32f! LOL Zoe has a pretty short coat and no body fat so she gets cold so easily. A lot of the time I will put one of her fleece shirts on and throw the weatherbeeta over it.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Thanks!!

Yay for weatherbeeta!! :D Jeez -25f! I thought I was cold at 32f! LOL Zoe has a pretty short coat and no body fat so she gets cold so easily. A lot of the time I will put one of her fleece shirts on and throw the weatherbeeta over it.
32* F is warm here in the winter, haha :) good idea with the layering though!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

:)
The one on the left is my dog sporting his wethabeeta, Love it!

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Zoe looks adorable! Gotta love sales. :)

I have a few horse and dog coats from Weatherbeeta. It's hard to beat the quality for the price; ours have proved very durable and I love the reflective tape on them, too! I just wish they were fleeced line.... Another pretty durable but still cheap brand our dogs wear is Tough1; I've only found them in farm/feed stores.

Not to take away from those coats, I have to give a shout out to Brenda at HorseCreations who makes fantastic dog coats- we have some that have lasted over 10 years. And for the more urban-fashioned pet, I splurged and bought this for Champ... Love it! I don't let him rough n' tumble in it, though... designated for walks/in town only (too expensive to risk being snagged). Andddd... it's on sale for less than when I bought it- darn!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts