Dog Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
He killed dogs with his bare hands.

come on guys. the man made a mistake. he has changed his whole life around. He didnt even participate in the fighting. He wasnt even running it.
He was too. He was there, he personally killed at least 5 dogs we know about. One he killed by bashing it against the ground until it was dead. He has repeated talked about how getting caught has changed him, not the killing of dogs.

He did pay about $1 million to rehab 50+ dogs he was torturing, so that is a little good. That normally doesn't happen because the dog fighters aren't NFL QBs.

Go read 'The Lost Dogs' by Jim Gorant and then come back here and tell me all about what a nice guy Vick is.

]Monty[

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
What breed of dog did he get? Anyone know?

Pkelly I LOVED that picture!

I don't get WHY anyone would allow him to get a dog after what he did, I hope someone "rescues" it from his yard... :ponder::thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,336 Posts
come on guys. the man made a mistake. he has changed his whole life around. He didnt even participate in the fighting. He wasnt even running it.
He participated in dog fighting. He also drowned, hung, beat, and electrocuted dogs to death. There is no reason in the world to give him another chance--he was a grown man when he did these horrific things. I'm sorry, but he should still be in prison, without the remote opportunity to be near a dog much less own one.

·
Registered
10,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
He participated in dog fighting. He also drowned, hung, beat, and electrocuted dogs to death.
I've heard people say that law enforcement went overboard and he got too much jail time. I wonder how they would feel had Michael Vick done all that to people. :mad: Animal cruelty isn't taken seriously enough and they're not viewed as living creatures by some. Forcing animals to fight and beating them is sick.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Look at joe schmoe who doesn't make the money he did and see what their lives are like now. I can guarantee you nobody who has done what he has owns another dog, and makes the kind of money he makes.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts