1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bea Woolman
2918 N 193rd ave
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340

I like the colour purple, anything homemade (I am not at all crafty myself unfortunately!), and weird socks! Please do not send light weight hollow squeaky rubber toys as the dogs will rip them apart and eat the rubber! (solid rubber toys are fine) Our colour schemes are blue, pink, and purple depending on the dog! everyone is a size large to extra large. We have no allergies here! (knock on wood) but I do try and stick with grain free items.

Reactions: kmes

·
Super Moderator
11,911 Posts
Hi @K9Chaos!
You will be gifting RoughDiamond. Her info is below. If you have any questions please post them here in this thread. A mod will ask for you to keep it a secret. :)

Shipping address: 19814 NW 131 Place, Alachua, Florida, 32615

What you like/want: My dogs live pretty active lifestyles, so anything good for dogs on the go would be used--tough leashes, foldup food pouches and the like. Healthy, natural chews are an enormous hit with everybody. Food toys, puzzle toys. If you need some human favorites I like Green, Foxes, and Books.

Is there anything your Secret Santa should definitely not send?: Easily destroyed toys, smoked bones, treats with wheat, corn or soy or from China.

Your dog(s) sizes, color preferences for accessories: Quenya is usually a Medium collar--think Border Collie for her sizing. Clothing she's a large. Victoria, depending on the make, is a Small to a Medium. She's a Pug so everything needs to be big enough to sit around her stocky little neck . Skipper is a small, and a Rat Terrier. I switch colors around with them so that part doesn't matter.

Any food sensitivities: Wheat, corn, soy.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is going to be so much fun! thank you :D

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh! also if there is an odd number - I don't mind shopping for more than one person so everyone gets a thing. Just putting that out there :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts