Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shipping address:
Caiti Price
505 Sea Cliff Way
Oceanside, CA 92056

What you like/want:
Anything? Treats, food puzzles, collars/leashes, CHEWS!, training stuff Healthier treats/chews preferred.

Is there anything your secret santa should definitely not send?:
Rawhide

Your dog(s) sizes, color preferences for accessories:
Aayla is a growing aussie pup, so right now she is wearing a small collar. She is growing too fast to really know for harnesses/clothing. Her color is Purple!

Any food sensitivities:
Nope!

Reactions: kmes

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh I also forgot that we have two dogs in the household. I should include Kota. (If its too late then just ignore...)

Kota is a 35lbs Chow mix, has sensitive teeth but likes softish chews more than anything. (Does okay with bully/tendons/whimzee) His color is blue!

·
Super Moderator
11,911 Posts
Hi @ThatYellowDog! You will be gifting K9chaos.

Her info is below. If you have any questions please post them here in this thread. A mod will ask for you to keep it a secret. :)

Bea Woolman
2918 N 193rd ave
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340

I like the colour purple, anything homemade (I am not at all crafty myself unfortunately!), and weird socks! Please do not send light weight hollow squeaky rubber toys as the dogs will rip them apart and eat the rubber! (solid rubber toys are fine) Our colour schemes are blue, pink, and purple depending on the dog! everyone is a size large to extra large. We have no allergies here! (knock on wood) but I do try and stick with grain free items.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yay! Thank you!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I just got my package sent back to me with a 'return to sender' and I just noticed that I got the address wrong. Can you let k9chaos know that their Secret Santa is a dumb dumb and I will send it back out with the correct address tomorrow. They might not get it by Christmas as I can't afford expedited shipping. =(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts