Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shipping address: 19814 NW 131 Place, Alachua, Florida, 32615

What you like/want: My dogs live pretty active lifestyles, so anything good for dogs on the go would be used--tough leashes, foldup food pouches and the like. Healthy, natural chews are an enormous hit with everybody. Food toys, puzzle toys. If you need some human favorites I like Green, Foxes, and Books.

Is there anything your Secret Santa should definitely not send?: Easily destroyed toys, smoked bones, treats with wheat, corn or soy or from China.

Your dog(s) sizes, color preferences for accessories: Quenya is usually a Medium collar--think Border Collie for her sizing. Clothing she's a large. Victoria, depending on the make, is a Small to a Medium. She's a Pug so everything needs to be big enough to sit around her stocky little neck :). Skipper is a small, and a Rat Terrier. I switch colors around with them so that part doesn't matter.

Any food sensitivities: Wheat, corn, soy.

Reactions: kmes

·
Super Moderator
11,911 Posts
Hi @RoughDiamond! You will be gifting jclark343. Jer info is below. If you have any questions please post them here in this thread? A mod will ask for you to keep ot a secret. :)

Shipping address:
Jessica DeGregoria
1349 SW Gastador Ave
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953

What you like/want:
We are a big fan of anything Chuck it in our house hold. Brain games are great and anything that they both can play with. As far as treats, anything really goes. Roxie is a fan of softer treats, and Forbes will eat just about anything. We are also really into bandannas right now!

Is there anything your secret santa should definitely not send?:
Rawhide or bones other then antlers it usually just causes disagreements between the 2 dogs.

Your dog(s) sizes, color preferences for accessories:
Roxie is an 18 inch neck and Forbes is a 16 inch neck. Roxie is usually in purple or green, Forbes is usually a shade of blue.

Any food sensitivities:
Nope, not that we know!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@kmes (or another mod) could you ask her what her dogs weights are? Thank you so much!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agh, I messed up writing the address on the package and it got returned to me x_x

It's back in the mail, but it's going to be a little late, could you let jclark know? We're in the same state so it really shouldn't take too much longer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts