Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember the three sisters I took on as fosters for the pound when they were full? Here's the link to the original thread for those who aren't familiar with these pups. http://www.dogforum.com/new-additions/three-foster-puppies-234785/

A while back I was able to get in contact, and become Facebook friends with the owner of Clover, now named Piper. Very thankful to her owner for sharing updates on her with me, and for giving me permission to share with everyone here. Her owner even offered to wrote up a little bio on her when I asked to share, (Piper's owner is a writer, so she was more than happy to do it).

Hard to believe, seeing her now that she was at one time nothing more than this un-socialized, timid, flea ridden little creature.. So glad I was there to bring her, and her sisters home and give them the care they so needed. Also glad that she got such a wonderful home and is now living a life full of love and happiness. She is now a beautiful, friendly, well adjusted, 9 month old dog.

Here she was when I had her as a roughly 14 week old pup:

And after her bio from her owner, photos of her now as a 9 month old.

Here is what her owner has said about her:
Piper is now 9 months old. She loves to go for walks, run around the house at hyper speeds, beg for treats & do tricks (she knows sit, roll over, speak, fetch, lay down, paw). Piper goes to daycare once a week to socialize with other dogs -- and she's known as the most affectionate one there. Other than that Piper & her fur mom are BFFs & spend every minute together. She's also known for giving kisses & wanting to love on everyone!

Photos:

http://www.dogforum.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

·
Registered
507 Posts
That's so awesome! I'm glad you got an update, and it's great to see how well she's doing! Thanks for sharing with us. :D

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
what georgeous pup! i didnt see that thread last year but just read it!

Reactions: LoveMyFosters
1 - 3 of 3 Posts