Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shipping address:
Jessica DeGregoria
1349 SW Gastador Ave
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953

What you like/want:
We are a big fan of anything Chuck it in our house hold. Brain games are great and anything that they both can play with. As far as treats, anything really goes. Roxie is a fan of softer treats, and Forbes will eat just about anything. We are also really into bandannas right now!

Is there anything your secret santa should definitely not send?:
Rawhide or bones other then antlers it usually just causes disagreements between the 2 dogs.

Your dog(s) sizes, color preferences for accessories:
Roxie is an 18 inch neck and Forbes is a 16 inch neck. Roxie is usually in purple or green, Forbes is usually a shade of blue.

Any food sensitivities:
Nope, not that we know!

Reactions: kmes

·
Super Moderator
11,911 Posts
Hi @jclark343! You will be gifting Cobbersmom. Her info is below. If you have any questions please ask them here in this thread. A mod will ask for you to keep it a secret. :)

Shipping address:
Cindy Deskins
1816 Weaver St
State College, PA 16803

What you like/want:
Two dogs - 3-yr-old Cobber loves latex squeaky toys to the point of driving me insane with squeaking them constantly

8-month-old Merlee likes plush squeaky toys on the small side since she's just a 12-lb pup. She also enjoys small balls that she can chase (if they happen to squeak that's a bonus)

Both dogs LOVE bully sticks and other long stick-shaped chewy things

I personally love anything crafty and colorful. I still love the Beatles better than any other band/musician (dating myself, I know)

Is there anything your secret santa should definitely not send?:
No, not really - no allergies, nothing the dogs need to stay away from

Your dog(s) sizes, color preferences for accessories:
Cobber now wears a Medium in most "clothing". He weighs 30 lbs or so

Merlee wears a Small in clothing and harness type stuff

I think they both look smashing in Green or Blue since they're both black-n-tan Terriers

Any food sensitivities: Nope (thank heavens)

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Thank you!

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Done!

Reactions: kmes

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roxie is 65lbs and Forbes is about 55lbs. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,911 Posts
@jclark343 your package is on it's way. Your ss made a mistake and it was returned! It is in the mail, address corrected, and should be there soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts