Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

Okay, it's sounding like that last mystery dog may have been an omni-mix (mutt). I'm hoping these two will be a little easier. I've been told that the one on the left is an English Springer Spaniel. But I have no idea about the one on the right. Honestly, I can't be sure the one on the left is right either. :ponder:

As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

Photo copyright We Love Dog Pictures :dog-wink:

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Is the springer a pup or adult? If adult then HOLY COW that thing on the right is huge! LOL (unless I've seen big springers lol) I've never seen a goldendoodle that huge! I think the face looks like its got terrier of some kind in it.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Is the springer a pup or adult? If adult then HOLY COW that thing on the right is huge! LOL (unless I've seen big springers lol) I've never seen a goldendoodle that huge! I think the face looks like its got terrier of some kind in it.
Posted via Mobile Device
LOL...That's the first thing that popped into my head too. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You guys are a hoot! What fun!

Thanks everyone!! I have to admit, I can't remember well enough from when I snapped it, but every time I look at this photograph, that GoldenDoodle looks HUGE to me too!!

I sure appreciate the help figuring out the breed. I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for that one at the park next time, see if the owner knows the lineage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.