Dog Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to start Trucker his own picture thread. I am like a crazy new mom with the pictures of their baby so I wanted to be able to share a some of them. They really do document a lot of his progress.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@DobisHoundis He is doing better in some aspects like at home feeling more comfortable to the point he is starting to get himself in trouble but when we get into "strange" situations he still seems to shut down (in some situations a little less each time he encounters them).

He can now exit his backyard without it being a traumatic event, he is actually really excited about it normally. As well as get into the car and if we are arriving at the dog park then getting out is no big deal either. He has made it on a walk all the way around our block (started with just up and down the alleyway) and he can show you where "Home" is. But that is the extent of his public outings really and we are working toward big and greater improvements everyday.

Reactions: DobisHoundis

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mom got a little picture happy

Trucker got an indoor ChuckIt! for Christmas (he is obsessed with it, he got the outdoor one too).

Trucker's Best Friend is amazing and left him a Christmas present:

I made homemade dog treats, Trucker Loves Them (I made my dad try them he says they have no flavor):

Trucker was watching the Santa Firetruck go by:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Many Faces of Trucker:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just some of Trucker's New University Louisville Collar:

Reactions: mariQ

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@BellaScarlett Thank you. Yeah I did he has been slowly working up to his full dose (30mg) currently he is taking (20mg) a day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts