Dog Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trucker had never seen snow before (at least not that I know of) and we recently got 30" over 2 days. So I went a little picture and video crazy with respect to his reaction to it but it was the first time I had ever seen him in such sheer bliss. (Sorry they are so huge no idea why they didn't resize, the small ones if you click are videos).

Truckers First Snow Slideshow by TruckerNGalileo | Photobucket

·
Registered
298 Posts
These pictures are so cute! Looks like he's having a lot of fun. You guys have more snow then what we have right now. (from Canada Manitoba)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These pictures are so cute! Looks like he's having a lot of fun. You guys have more snow then what we have right now. (from Canada Manitoba)
He is having a blast, I was so scared it was just going to be yet another thing he was scared of but it turns out he was so excited and continues to be so excited about going out and playing in. Plus he found his new favorite toy.

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Looks like he had a blast! I would love to see what my dogs would do in snow.

Reactions: TruckersMom

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
@TruckersMom - I really really love how happy he looks!
@jclark343 - Forbes would love it! Levi goes bananas in it. Heidi loves it too, but hates rain. She's a weirdo.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@TruckersMom - I really really love how happy he looks!
@jclark343 - Forbes would love it! Levi goes bananas in it. Heidi loves it too, but hates rain. She's a weirdo.
Me too. He wants to send all day out there.

Heidi and Trucker would get along great then because rain is this horrible thing to Trucker but show is clearly the best thing ever invented. I can't wait till summer and I can see his reaction too swimming.

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Neither one of my dogs are really big fans of rain (great considering we live in Florida). I feel like they both would love it.

Reactions: TruckersMom

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts