Dog Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have some space left...

Hello Everybody,

It’s coming to be the end of the year and I would like to put together a tribute video for the animals we have lost in the past year.

If you (or someone you know) have lost an animal this year, please send me a picture, or video clip with your name, their name, and date passed.

I’d love to make this a touching tribute, and I need your help to do so.

Thank you,
Bill
[email protected]

P.S. Here is a link to a test video I made earlier in the year.
Those we have lost - YouTube

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
What a lovely idea! The test video was beautiful. Thankfully, I haven't had any of my furbabies left me this year. But if I did, I would certainly share.

Reactions: mamaofahybrid

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Partly owned pets but none the less.
Name:Rachel

Mercury: Newfoundland mix. Born ?/2000-3/5/2013 Old age,suffering from bad arthritis for a while and eventually broke down,also euthanized.

Cujo: mix breed cat,born 1999-July/2013 Oral cancer-had to be euthanized,could not get it properly removed and he could no longer eat or drink.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,595 Posts
I lost two close friends of mine this year, neither of the furry type. One of my friends had an accident while riding his motorcycle. The other was my budgie, Sunny, who passed away while I was at work-no signs (I'm guessing due to age).

Thank you for the beautiful tribute video. I'll be sure to keep in touch with this thread.

Sunny:
RIP August 14th, 2013

Jacques:
RIP July 21, 2013

·
Banned
340 Posts
First of all I was crying by the time your test video finished. Is it okay that one of them didn't pass away this year?

Her name was Rain and she helped me get through one of the most trying times in my life. She was 17 years old when she passed away in 2010:

Rain helped me get through a very trying time in my life, until we meet again old girl.

This is Gabriel he passed away on 11-14-2013 at four years of age, my last picture of him:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all who have posted... can you private message me your last names? I wan't to give your animals last names, I feel it looks better.

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Since I have a dial up connection I won't be able to view your tribute but wish I could.

I lost my Shadow Sept. 22, 2013. He was 17 yrs 8 months old and just slowly stopped eating. I've missed him every day since he's been gone.

That's him in my avatar, I'd post a pic but this computer is acting up. Hopefully I'll have a new one up and running by the new year.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wonderful idea! I would love to see Tuva included.

Tuva passed on November 5th, Guy Fawkes Day. She was 19 months old. She was a sweet, gentle girl with a penchant for trick training.

·
Banned
340 Posts
I can't wait to see this video when its done

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here it is, grab your tissues... The Rainbow Bridge tribute in 3 parts.

Please share the video with people and pages you know.

-Bille

·
Banned
6,595 Posts
I cried like a baby.

Part 2 won't play for me...something about copyright issues? :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh... never thought of that... I used an instrumental track for "In The Arms Of An Angel". It plays fine for me, but does say that it "Might Be" blocked in some countries.

Here is a link to each, one by one...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

·
Registered
79 Posts
I couldn't help but cry thinking of my dear pets I've had pass years ago. it's so sad. then Dakota came up and put his paws and head on my lap after i read this and i cried harder. thanks so much for doing this to the many owners here who lost a friend and loved one here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts