Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in buying a treat pouch. I've been shopping around on Amazon and have found a couple of contenders, but I have no idea what to pick!

I really like this one:
Amazon.com : Rapid Rewards Deluxe Dog Training Bag with Belt by Doggone Good! (Black) : Doggone Good : Pet Food Storage Products : Pet Supplies

And this one:
Pet Supplies : Trek & Train Bait Bag with Belt from Doggone Good! Professional Quality (Black) : Pet Food Storage Products : Amazon.com

They are very similar in price and are both highly reviewed. I'm apprehensive about the larger one because I don't want something that is so big that I can feel it or am aware of it when I am wearing it.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Id personally suggest the Doggone Good one. I have one and absolutely love it, two sections inside one for general treats and another for jackpot rewards, two side slots for poop bags, front Velcro slot, strong magnetic close and a zipper at the back for phone, money, keys etc.

I love mine and take it to work with me every day, plenty of space for everything you need. Got mines in orange and I just love it, people always ask about it.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Id personally suggest the Doggone Good one. I have one and absolutely love it, two sections inside one for general treats and another for jackpot rewards, two side slots for poop bags, front Velcro slot, strong magnetic close and a zipper at the back for phone, money, keys etc.

I love mine and take it to work with me every day, plenty of space for everything you need. Got mines in orange and I just love it, people always ask about it.
Haha, they're both by Doggone Good :p

So you recommend the larger one? I see it has way more additional features and is really only like a dollar more....do you ever feel like it's too large or bulky? I like the separated main compartment, but it's more important to me to not have a really bulky bag on my hip. I want as inconspicuous as possible.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I like a smaller bag as well. I am usually carrying my camera bag which has my phone etc...
Dual compartments for high value treats and magnetic closure are winners for me!
I would go smaller unless you need to carry a ball and such as well with this bag.
Nice pick too :)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Haha, they're both by Doggone Good :p

So you recommend the larger one? I see it has way more additional features and is really only like a dollar more....do you ever feel like it's too large or bulky? I like the separated main compartment, but it's more important to me to not have a really bulky bag on my hip. I want as inconspicuous as possible.
Hahaha so they are duuuh!

I don't feel it's too bulky, I like it cause it stays flat to my body rather than sticking out. It also comes with a strap to go round your waist.

I clip it to my waist then I straighten my jumper over the top and it doesn't really make it that obvious that I have something there. I really like it. Comes in so many cool colours.

Reactions: PoppyKenna

·
Registered
151 Posts
The links didn't work for me, but I have two pouches. One is smaller and cylindrical in shape and the other is larger and flat, more like a 1/2 size manilla envelope. I keep the smaller one in my dog park bag. I like the larger flatter one because it's easier to get my hand in and out for treats, and it snaps open and shut rather than having to tighten or loosen the string to open it. Plus it has extra pouches for poop bags, clicker, etc. I can clip it to my clothes or wear the waist band if needed, so it's pretty discreet and I don't feel like a complete weirdo in public with it. lol

·
Registered
1,658 Posts

·
Banned
6,281 Posts
Honestly...I love them so much I have both. The main difference is capacity-if you have big hands, or tend to use bigger meals, go for the bigger one for sure. Both have a spot for your phone/ID, keys, a clicker, and poop bags. They're wonderful :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.