Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a question for you all. When you go on vacation, do you try to bring your dog with you? How about out of the country? What sort of things do you need to have to bring a dog out of the country? What about on a plane?

My cousin is a professional photographer and lives part of the year in Guatemala and has invited me to visit. I believe he lives in Antigua. I may be ignorant, but I'm not sure what kind of place that is. It seems to be by the water and very picturesque, but as far as crime rate goes I have no idea. Should I consider bringing my dog with me or is it not a good idea?

·
Registered
438 Posts
No. I need vacations from my dog as well. I like to have as close to 0 responsibilities as possible when I'm on vacation. :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
I take my easy dog anywhere I go in the U.S. She is totally housebroke, wouldn't run away if you tried to make her and just very easy to travel with. I don't take either of the others though, because I want an easy vacation with no worrying!

I don't think I would ever take my dogs out of the U.S. though. Too many new diseases and dangers, plus it's very very pricey and stressful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts