The obvious gut answer here is YES! I am planning to rehome this adorable little girl if I can't find her owners, though at this point I think she was probably just dumped. Anyeay, she looks to be about 16 weeks from her teeth. I was thinking about getting the 16wk puppy booster from TSC, but on the off chance that she's already had them would that be dangerous? Is it best to wait? The only info I seem to be able to find is helpful only for puppies whose vaccine schedules you already know or anti-vaxxer blogs. Anyone else have experience with this?