Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with TTouch? Does it really work or is it just a gimmick? It's supposed to do everything from accelerating healing of wounds to changing undesirable behavior. "The intent of the TTouch is to activate the function of the cells and awaken cellular intelligence." That sounds a little new agey to me. I can't even find the definition of cellular intelligence online- just websites for spas. So needless to say, I'm skeptical.

But I've also heard good things about it, particularly in a book I'm reading right now, Control Unleashed. Leslie McDevitt seems to highly recommend it. I've heard about it before in other contexts as well but I can't remember any other specific instances.

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
I've been wanting to try it just to help Zody with stress and anxiety. I look at it like a deep tissue message. Looking at the list of things it's supposed to help I think they are a bit like the old cure all salesmen.. " Buy this tonic and it'll cure headache, stomach ache, skin problems, tooth ache, eye sight loss, hearing loss and it'll regrow your hair!".

·
Registered
917 Posts
I've never used the TTouch, but the first time I heard about it was on a late night infomercial many years ago, I was probably 12 at the time. I just remember them showing these super aggressive animals and calming them with the TTouch. No idea if it actually works, but I'd be interested.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I was exposed to it in the horse world, and found it to be just a gimmick. There's so many different touches that supposedly 'fix' everything under the sun. I found it sometimes relaxed them, but no more than any massage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts