Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone could give me some feedback about this brand of dog food (both types- which is the better)? I got a sample bag of both but havent used any yet. Just wondering what the thoughts are of someone more experienced than me are?

I am in Australia, and it is made and produced in Australia 100%, which is why it caught my eye. I am always happy to buy Aussie owned, as long as its nutrition is up to scratch!

Thanks,
Becky

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
heheh me thinks you forgot to post *which* brand!

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
we don't have that brand here (and wow your guys nutrition labelling is waaay different) but judging by the ingrediants it looks like a mid to low range quality food...lots of grains and the first ingrediants..tho meat..are by products. :)

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
WOW you aren't kidding that label is sooo different!!

Just because of the import laws down under-I would think buying a locally produced food is the best thing to do (Re; those cat deaths with irridated imported food) That just worries me what they do to imported food-so I'd defo go for local ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, the local bit is certainly a thumbs up for me. I might try it and see how it goes. It looks HEAPS different to normal dry food.. looks moist (kind of like dates actually!).

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Most important is that your dog does well on it. Some dogs can eat cheap food and do splendid and not do well on expensive premium food.

So cost is not always what you lookk for-hopefully this one works well because it's local and that would be great :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts