1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
She looks like a Pit Bull. Is there any reason they're questioning this. You can't really know with a rescue if they're pure bred. You might get a better idea when she's older. She could be a mix or pure.

·
Registered
50 Posts
She's adorable- I love those brown splotches. There's a lot of bully breeds she could have mixed in but she looks pretty in that bully zone. Maybe American Bulldog? Not sure, but she looks like a great girl.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, people question it because she's really tiny and petite for a pit bull around 8-9 months old. They also think based upon her face, that she could be mixed with something else. I personally think she is mostly pit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She's adorable- I love those brown splotches. There's a lot of bully breeds she could have mixed in but she looks pretty in that bully zone. Maybe American Bulldog? Not sure, but she looks like a great girl.
Haha. Thanks, she really is a great girl. She's so lovable and always happy all the time.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yeah, people question it because she's really tiny and petite for a pit bull around 8-9 months old. They also think based upon her face, that she could be mixed with something else. I personally think she is mostly pit.
What is her size. She doesn't really look do tiny but it's also hard to tell that in pics. Her face is hard to tell, either way on features. Do you have pics where she is standing from front and side? Embark DNA would tell you if she's a mixed breed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found this pup in the middle of the Woods all chewed up I brought him home and he was about 5 weeks old he is now all most 10 month old he is 25in at the shoulder 22 around the neck and a little over 100 pounds any guess on what breed he is I can't really afford a DNA test right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
739 Posts
Our neighbours dogs had puppies next door to our batch when we were kids. The puppies looked like that & they were Rotweiler Rhodesian Ridgeback cross breed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.