Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Dog Forum community, I'd like to share a good one with my first post! I wasn't sure where to post this, so I figured the toys section is okay for now! Thought I'd share a video of me playing with my grandparent's dog. He taught us that he liked to name his toys and it evolved to this... You have to be enthusiastic or he WILL NOT play.

Whenever he gets a new toy he opens it like a present and plays with it for 1-2 days straight. He will remember the name of the toy almost instantly.

The problem is he ruins a lot of his toys and we have named so many, that he has some toys with no names(he probably remembers, but we don't)! I think he has about 30 toys right now, but I am sure he can have way more.

The Jack is his oldest and most cherished toy. It has poked him in the eye and choked him a couple times, plus it bounces all over.

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
Great dog! Very smart Rudy!!! :)

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
How smart he is! He's also very cute and feisty.
One of our dogs is a "neat freak" and keeps putting the toys in the basket that the other dog likes to have scattered around the living. The two of them are busy ALL day! What's with the hedgehogs???? Our one dog loves hers to pieces! Literally.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Smart pup!! :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Haha cute video! What a little smarty pants! It was pretty funny to though, I had the volume really low and when your voice (i'm assuming your voice?) came on my GSD Marlie was napping at my feet. It startled her hearing an unfamiliar man's voice! Pretty funny, she jolted, jumped up and started barking at the door for a second still trying to wake up. When I started laughing she came over and talked to me (growling, whining), and I turned the computer up and she just moaned a few times like "Oooh man, I got woke up for that..." and laid back down haha x) Great video though! :) Thank you for sharing!

·
Banned
795 Posts
Hey Dog Forum community, I'd like to share a good one with my first post! I wasn't sure where to post this, so I figured the toys section is okay for now! Thought I'd share a video of me playing with my grandparent's dog. He taught us that he liked to name his toys and it evolved to this... You have to be enthusiastic or he WILL NOT play.

Rudy getting his Doughnut, Jack, and Hedgehog - YouTube

Whenever he gets a new toy he opens it like a present and plays with it for 1-2 days straight. He will remember the name of the toy almost instantly.

The problem is he ruins a lot of his toys and we have named so many, that he has some toys with no names(he probably remembers, but we don't)! I think he has about 30 toys right now, but I am sure he can have way more.

The Jack is his oldest and most cherished toy. It has poked him in the eye and choked him a couple times, plus it bounces all over.
It looks like it time to buy a new hedgehog! smart dog!

My hearing dog loved his squeaky toys and loved me throwing them for him. I was laying on the floor doing my PT exercises and my dog was trying to get my attention by squeaking his toy near my feet. I wanted to finish my exercises before playing with my dog but he had other ideas! So Finlay took his toy and started to squeak it right in my ear as if to say now do you hear it!! It was really funny!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
That is SO funny! What a personality. Our hedgehog is still ok, starting to rip a little. Hey, there is a new squeak toy that is indestructible call Invincibles! Tons of squeakers in it, costs about 11.00. Dogs cannot destroy it!! here is one place that sells it. Looks like fun!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the responses!

He is a really weird dog. He is actually really depressed in the video because my grandparents are gone.

You have to act really excited or he will not play! I can really, really go overboard with him, I'd need someone else to hold the camera for me to do that!

He is a 6!

I really like the hoarding dog! haha!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts