Dog Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm a 23 year old single male. I spend a lot of time fishing and outdoors and over at my parent's house with their Maltese and my little sister's Peekapoo. I'm the only one in the family without a dog/puppy, and upon graduating my sister has been looking into getting me a puppy. this makes my anxiety really high, wondering if I'm ready for a puppy. I love playing with my family's dogs, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for a dog. like playing with a relative's kid at reunions they're fun to play with but that's because you don't have to take them home. I'm very realistic and an over-thinker. I want to make sure I can give a puppy the best possible life I can and still somewhat keep my life I have now. I grew up with Labs (outside) on a farm, and my uncle breeds championship labs. I'm really on the fence, and yall's opinions and suggestions are very appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.