Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
I also think that you seem like an extremely dedicated, loving pet parent, so any dog that winds up in your home is destined to have a great, happy life. My dog would be next level happy with me if we rented a field for him! I wish we had something like that around here!
I love Poodles, I think they are super cute, and so smart. Whenever I think of Poodles on the dog forum I think of @Naira , so I'm sure there is helpful grooming, health test etc. to be gained from that resource.

I guess the thing about Chi's and Whippets is that I don't think they handle the cold very well. All the very short haired dogs like that I've met here require jackets and boots. I do live in Canada, but I think it gets decently cold in the UK as well?

The other Purebred dogs I was thinking about were:
Shetland Sheepdog (although, they do have long hair, and can be barkers)
Corgi (I like both Pembroke and Cardigan, but there are a few health issues to be mindful of like HD)
I also think a wide variety of terriers could suit your needs, but again they are a little bit vocal, and definitely a tad independent. (at least the ones I've met!)

Reactions: Naira
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.