Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is Zoey on the day she let me know I was going to adopt her. She gave me this look and my heart melted. She is 'The Diva'. The fastest way to get her to come is to call another dogs name. When my wife and I are in bed together, Zoey will wedge herself between us, regardless of how little space there actually is. She also goes by the nickname 'The Chaperone'

This is Tatoosh (named for a mountain range here in WA). He was my wife's before we met. He is the old man of the group and he keeps the pups in line.

These are the boys: Sam (in red) and his brother Max. They were found behind a local Walmart at 10 days old on the hottest day of the year. We were volunteer foster parents for the local shelter so we took them in.

Sam's nickname is 'Sir Licksalot' and he is 'The Lover'. When he licks you, you'd just better get comfy 'cause this is going to take awhile. He'll lick your entire head, not just your face. Sammy takes his licking duties very seriously.

Max is 'The Destroyer' although he's mellowed quite a bit as he's grown older. If you put it down and Max could get his mouth around any part of it, it was taken. Things Max has chewed: blankets, chairs, shoes, heating pad, tennis balls (they last about 3 minutes, 5 if he's feeling generous), screwdriver (I swear it was here a minute ago.) a pastry brush (how the hell did he get a pastry brush?) the wall (yes, he managed to chew a hole in the wall, still haven't figured out how he did that).

Anyway, those are my kids. Collectively they are 'The Naughty Monkeys' if we need to call all of them at once.

Also, if anyone has any idea what breed Sam and Max are I'd like some ideas.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Welcome. :)

are you okay with obsessive licking? I personally don't like it and stop it when it's too much. :)
but of you think closer about it... I've got a dog not a child, so it is probably different for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.