Dog Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They named the species Chupacabra because of the fact that it drank the blood inside of the animals that it ate, and left the carcass behind. I never have seen one, because I live in Pennsylvania, but it was on a TV show. I forget what it was called.

The closest DNA they could find from a Chupacabra was a Mexican Wolf, and a Coyote. But, they think that that might be wrong. Here are some links to the story:
Chupacabra Found in Texas 2009 - Bing Images

Chupacabra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There have been sightings throughout the East Coast of the state, and there were about three hundred sightings from 2009 onwards. They thought it was only one, until they were driving and saw a mother with two pups. They also have been found dead in many places. They think that they can never be tamed, because of the fact that they seem to be well, vicious goat suckers.

I just hope that they never find their way to PA. I would be terrified if I saw one.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
No such thing. I live in Texas and hear about these all the time. They're probably coyotes or feral dogs with mange.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
This was actually proven fake. It was just a dead dog. It had a nasty case of mange, died, and was dried in the summer heat. The lady didn't know that dogs had dew claws and thought they were talons. :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh. I didn't know that because I had seen an old show. I didn't think that the information would be so outdated. Well, I guess that's a disappointment. It sounded so real. I guess I let my imagination get the best of me :(

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Oh. I didn't know that because I had seen an old show. I didn't think that the information would be so outdated. Well, I guess that's a disappointment. It sounded so real. I guess I let my imagination get the best of me :(
Who knows, maybe there's an army of chupacabras living on the down low waiting to take over the world. ;)

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Of course theres a chupacabra in texas. He lives in my house... his name is Aero :p
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of course theres a chupacabra in texas. He lives in my house... his name is Aero :p
Posted via Mobile Device
Lol. Sometimes I feel like my dog is a Chupacabra, but in PA! He tries to eat anything and everything because he thinks it smells good!

·
Registered
494 Posts
The show was one of the monster craze shows the History Channel and the like seem to be kicking out like candy. DNA results ages ago proved that the lady had just found a hybrid with mange, nothing more. She, however, fought the results for ages--why you say? Because it hurt her t-shirt sales! She made a FORTUNE off the shirts she sold online.

No. This isn't a joke. I was following the news during the actual incident.

Reactions: Rain

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, its alright! I used to think that, but I did just see that in 2009. My parents still think it is real. I just am trying to convince them that it was a dog with mange. I really did think it was real until there was a dead dog with mange.

I do know though, that there is a legend called the Chupacabra, and it means goat sucker! But everyone knows about the legend

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Teehee!

·
Registered
494 Posts
If Chupacabra is real....then The Jersey Devil is real.

:lmao::whistle:
According to these shows so are mermaids, and bigfoots (hrm,.. bigfeet? what the heck is the plural of that? :ponder:), and extra-terestrials came to earth and engineered human life...

Yeah,... yah know. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts