Dog Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I admit it. I have a "problem" -- I probably take way too many pictures of my dog!

I'm just going to start off the thread by sharing some of my favorite photos of him :) It'll be updated as I take more haha.

(He was waiting for his pawpaw to come back in this photo haha. He was so focused on that he didn't even notice the leash over his nose)

(This was taken yesterday, after his first trip to the groomer. He was so clean the light just reflected right off of him!)

(I laugh so much at this photo, oh gosh xD)

·
Registered
65 Posts
He is so cute! I love Beagles :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awh, thank you! He's a good boy when he wants to be. Other times he's a grumpy old man who doesn't give a care in the world XD But I love him.

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Oh my gosh, the one with the feathers! :rofl:

Reactions: Sabina88

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bahaha the crate 'bed'! Adorable. And I for one am totally fine with your "problem" :)

Sent from my SM-T817W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm trying to attach a video of Theo working on his sit and stay today! I hope it shows because I'm so proud of him! He used to be so rude with food (there are treats on the ground).

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha, well he destroyed the bed. The picture with all the feathers is actually the pillow we gave him after he destroyed the bed, to hold him over until we could get him a new bed. NEVER give your dog a feather pillow.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We went to the vet to discuss Theo's anxiety. She gave us a calming collar and told us to rub lavender essential oil mixed with olive oil on his snout. We haven't tried the lavender mix yet, but I think the collar is having a positive effect on him.

Here is the handsome boy on the way home from the vet;

This was him after we've been home for a few minutes. Everyone was eating at the dining room table, and he was laying quietly and calmly away from the gate!! This is huge, because usually he would be pacing and whining right in front of the gate, pawing at it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts