Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

We've added a game here at DogForum.com. There is a single tennis ball here that only one dog can have at a time. The longer your dog has the tennis ball to play with, the more points you and your dog earn. You can find the tennis ball by visiting other dogs' profiles. When you find it you can click on it and you will be given the option to give it to one of your own dogs.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for how we can improve the game or if you encounter any issues.

Have fun! :)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Oh No...

I think I messed up the Tennis Ball game....I had the ball this morning and forgot. I deleted Kimber's profile because I had him listed on the wrong breed. Now I am not sure what happened to the tennis ball.

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Hahahah THAT's what happened :p

It kept giving me the clue that tennis ball was held by a dog whose name starts with " " . heheheh I'll let admin know so it can be fixed :)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Sorry!!! LoL. I realized what happened when I got a clue too. Thanks for letting Admin know.

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
No problem :) I'm sure its an easy fix :)

Fancypaws-the top retrievers and recent retrievers are listed on the right side when you click on 'forums' and have the list of all the forums. Does that make sense? :p

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, guys, the ball has been recovered! I figured Mariko is as good a dog as any to recover it to :p. Don't worry, I am going to subtract the duration of this possession from her score since I manually gave it to her. :D It's in her profile for the taking, at least as of right now! ;)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Is there a way to find out what my score is if I am not one of the top retrievers?

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is there a way to find out what my score is if I am not one of the top retrievers?
The total amount of time dogs that belong to you have had the ball is now displayed beneath your avatar. :)

Yeah, I'd love to know how long my pup actually had it. I know we had it over night and through part of this morning... :p
We're working on a scores page and hope to have it available soon.

Thanks, guys . :)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I somehow earned about 250 points since yesterday:eek:

·
Registered
898 Posts
The game is glitching I think... it keeps saying that the 14th letter of the breed is an i. But I know my dog has it and she's mixed. Then it said the 5th letter was a d like it should have been... then it said the 15/16 letter was a e?

Now it's telling me the 6th letter of the name is a "y"... but when I checked, Tasha still had it...

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
enjoy the glitch I guess LOL

We'll get all the kinks worked out soon...either way I LOVE that its under the avatar now.
Oh me too!!

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Haha Brittany I was wondering!! I was like-dang she's putting us to shame :p ehheeh

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I am so good I had the ball for 250 hours in a 24 hour period!!! ;)

1 - 20 of 189 Posts