Dog Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just played this and had to laugh at some of my results: What you do is put your music device onto shuffle and each song answers the condition in the list.

Here's the list. (no cheating even if the song doesn't make sense with the condition.)

THIS SONG DESCRIBES
1. How you will die
2. Your love life
3. Song to play on your wedding day
4. Add 'in my pants' to the end of the main chorus.
5. Song to be played at your funeral
6. Add 'with a shovel and a pickax' to the main chorus
7. Song to describe your week
8. Will be your theme song
9. When you think of someone you love
10. When you miss someone

MY RESULTS:
I was out right laughing at some of the songs that popped up.

1. Sleepwalk (Santo and Johnny) -- I think I'll avoid ambien from here on out. :p
2. Never Going Back Again (Fleetwood Mac) -- Well...dang...that's kind of depressing...lol
3. Beast of Burden (The Rolling Stones) -- so much for love honor and 'obey'. :twisted:

4. Philadelphia Freedom: (Elton John) *no comment* :shock:
~Shine the light, shine the light
~Shine the light, won't you shine the light
~Philadelphia freedom, I love-ve-ve you, yes I do

5. England Swings (Roger Miller) - ?maybe everyone's taking a trip there using my life insurance monies? : )

6. Knock Knocking on Heavens Door (Bob Dylan)
~Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door
~Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door - with a shovel and a pickax
(lol... this one should have been number 5...but then again, I'm an atheist maybe I'll need a shovel and pick axe to get through the door)

7 Here Comes the Sun (George Harrison).... My jaw dropped when this song popped up for this question. It's one of my all time favorites, I play it to help me get out of depressions...and this week, after a few weeks of cold wet rainy weather the sun has been shining here : )
8. Above the Clouds (Electric Light Orchestra) - a view above the clouds...not a bad theme to have...
9 Wheels (Rich O'Brian) This is an old country instrumental...a rather happy sounding tune I think, yeah, I can imagine it playing as I think of someone I love : )
10. Turn Turn Turn (The Byrds) -- Yeah, this song could work for almost any situation : )

------------
I'm was kind of surprised that no Kpop songs showed up on my list, given about half of my songs on my player are Korean pop songs. :p

Stormy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts