Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discussion Thread For The Miniature Schnauzer anyone? =P

Miniature Schnauzers will always be my breed. My one and only, Simba, is one, and they are just a sassy little breed I have always enjoyed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey fellow Mini Schnauzer mom. I have a Mini Schnauzer named Grady. They sure are great little dogs and so smart. My little guy just loves to spend time with me. He is a true lap dog. I love the no shed part to. Lets see if I can attach a picture. I am new here. I also just got a Boxer pup that Grady loves to play with. He also has helped me to get the Boxer pup Murdoc housebroke. He is a great big brother. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also have a miniature schnauzer...tomorrow I will be getting another one...a 2.5 month old male pup. The older one is 3 years old and we had him fixed. We will be fixing the pup when he is old enough. They are a great dog and very intelligent.

Recently I have been practicing training techniques with my older dog. He learned several commands when he was a puppy, and even as an adult he is still able to learn very quickly. That old saying "can't teach a dog new tricks" is false. It might take a bit more time with an older dog (and patience), but it CAN be done! Consistency is the main thing.

I'll post some pics later!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts