Dog Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p style="font: 14px/19.32px helvetica, arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 6px; color: #141823; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; display: block; white-space: normal; widows: 1; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; background-color: #ffffff; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">RIP my dear Kippers.

<p style="font: 14px/19.32px helvetica, arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 6px; color: #141823; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; display: block; white-space: normal; widows: 1; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; background-color: #ffffff; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">
Today i rattle around my home picking up squeaky toys, food bowls, and tug-a-war socks, yes Kippers, you won Davids favorite sock.

<p style="font: 14px/19.32px helvetica, arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 6px; color: #141823; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; display: block; white-space: normal; widows: 1; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; background-color: #ffffff; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">I thank everyone on this forum for kind words and thoughts on how I would know when it was time. You were right.

<p style="font: 14px/19.32px helvetica, arial, sans-serif; margin: 6px 0px; color: #141823; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; display: block; white-space: normal; widows: 1; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; background-color: #ffffff; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">15 years Kippers has shared our lives When we found her, we never imagined the ride she would take us on. Named Kippers, because she smelled like a stinky fish my husband ate at breakfase.

<div class="text_exposed_show" style="font: 14px/19.32px helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: #141823; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; display: inline; white-space: normal; widows: 1; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; background-color: #ffffff; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 6px;">We bought a farm because Kippers need a large area to run, With Kippers great nose, she became trained as a service dog to sniff seizures that plagued my son, and in her older years, she was the reason we invented the Piddle Place Best indoor pet potty.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 6px;">Because of Kippers and the Piddle Place, thousands of shelter dogs were saved. Kippers improved my health with that ..."hey, you look tired, but it's time to go for a run" look. Pressing squeaky toys to my leg when I was sad and protecting my home from bears and killer squirrels.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 6px;">Goodbye my dear family. I will take you to the Greenbriar river where you will run free, a place where the birds are too fat to fly away, Run and give a sloppy kiss to Paul, our son, Joe, my father, and meet Dudley and Dewey. I am so blessed to have shared my life with such an amazing creature. Thank you God for the joy my Kippers has brought to my life.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 6px;">

</div>

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss! It sounds like Kippers was an amazing addition to your family! She will be watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts