Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, after a rough couple of days I have signed up to get some advise from other dog lovers. Our beloved girl 'Pepper' has just been diagnosed with high grade lymphoma. We are not going down the road of chemo therapy. Basically it's just a waiting game and when she is in pain we will make the decision to put her to sleep. What I am worried about is my partner and I are getting married in 3 weeks and had originally planned to leave her with a dog sitter while we are away for 1.5 weeks. I keep going over in my head what happens if something happens while we're gone. I can't cancel the wedding and it's not possible for us to take her to where we are going. I feel sick with worry and I really don't know what to do. Can anyone offer some advise?

·
Registered
332 Posts
My deepest sympathy. That's a tough situation.

My best advice is to appoint someone you trust to take control of her care while you're gone. Make it clear to that person that you have complete confidence in him/her, and give her the best guidance you can. Then remember that you to do trust this person's judgement, and have a great wedding and honeymoon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts