Dog Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi,
I heard many (good and bad) things about telepathy to talk with your pet.
I have a golden retriever and I'd like to try with her, to see if she has something special she'd like to tell me :)
I am a complete newbie to this, do you have some experience? If nobody did it yet, I'll probably ask someone like this person to teach me how to do it

Hope to hear from you soon !
Kaylina

·
Registered
568 Posts
Well... the reception is probably only good enough when you connect the dog directly to a 5g tower.

All kidding aside, though, there is zero scientific evidence to support the existence of telepathy. If you want to get more tuned in to what your dog is "thinking" then you are far FAR better off reading books about canine body language.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hi,
I heard many (good and bad) things about telepathy to talk with your pet.
I have a golden retriever and I'd like to try with her, to see if she has something special she'd like to tell me :)
I am a complete newbie to this, do you have some experience? If nobody did it yet, I'll probably ask someone like this person to teach me how to do it

Hope to hear from you soon !
Kaylina
I payed a fortune in a vulnerable state and got conned big time by christina burki from animal communications. If im not allowed to name a name my apologies, please remove moderators.

·
Registered
302 Posts
20200516_134955.jpg
20200516_135025.jpg
I got this book yrs ago and its a realy cool fascinating read. Ive had an experience with my previous dog to prove to me telepathy is real.

·
Super Moderator
1,272 Posts
I payed a fortune in a vulnerable state and got conned big time by christina burki from animal communications. If im not allowed to name a name my apologies, please remove moderators.
@Beardogjesse, is this the same person that the OP is linking to? If so, please could you pm me the details of how they conned you and I can remove the link.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I do not believe in telepathy or any of the other supernatural kind of communications however if in studying telepathy anyone can learn to read their dog's body language and moods /temperaments better it's a good thing. I know my dogs even from a distance just from the way they walk the sound of their footsteps the sound of their bark.. I know how they feel by the set of the ears , the way they carry their tail , the shape of their eyes etc if you learn to read your dog's body language you are going to be in a better state to communicate with your dog that's no bad thing and it doesn't require any telepathy.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I do not believe in telepathy or any of the other supernatural kind of communications however if in studying telepathy anyone can learn to read their dog's body language and moods /temperaments better it's a good thing. I know my dogs even from a distance just from the way they walk the sound of their footsteps the sound of their bark.. I know how they feel by the set of the ears , the way they carry their tail , the shape of their eyes etc if you learn to read your dog's body language you are going to be in a better state to communicate with your dog that's no bad thing and it doesn't require any telepathy.
I can read jesses body language to a tea. So many people say they wish dogs could talk and i say they can people just dont listen to them. Thats why jesse and me have an extremely close bond because he knows i understand him. Just like youve mentioned ears, tail, bark, eyes ect tell a whole lot of words

·
Registered
302 Posts
View attachment 246896 View attachment 246897 I got this book yrs ago and its a realy cool fascinating read. Ive had an experience with my previous dog to prove to me telepathy is real.
I just realised a made a booboo i meant to write previous friends dog. Her dog is her assistance dog and the dog only worked no play. I would go to her house alot and would play and walk her dog. One day i was i the bathroom and the dog walked in looked at me i heard the word thankyou, i said your welcome and he walked out. I can appreciate people wont believe me or think im imagining and i get that. I know what was real and ill always treasure that.
As for any pet psychics i do not believe in ANY of them. I never believed in them before i was conned but when you have major depression and are at your absolute lowest you do stupid things which is what i did.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just realised a made a booboo i meant to write previous friends dog. Her dog is her assistance dog and the dog only worked no play. I would go to her house alot and would play and walk her dog. One day i was i the bathroom and the dog walked in looked at me i heard the word thankyou, i said your welcome and he walked out. I can appreciate people wont believe me or think im imagining and i get that. I know what was real and ill always treasure that.
As for any pet psychics i do not believe in ANY of them. I never believed in them before i was conned but when you have major depression and are at your absolute lowest you do stupid things which is what i did.
I believe you can get as close to your dog as you want to. The intelligence of the dog matters a lot just as it does in people. Relationships have room for improvement and as they grow we tend to pay attention more, appreciate them more, listen more and anticipate more. Either side of that relationship benefits.
Whether what you heard was audible or not, I believe you, because I'm sure he was grateful !

·
Registered
302 Posts
I believe you can get as close to your dog as you want to. The intelligence of the dog matters a lot just as it does in people. Relationships have room for improvement and as they grow we tend to pay attention more, appreciate them more, listen more and anticipate more. Either side of that relationship benefits.
Whether what you heard was audible or not, I believe you, because I'm sure he was grateful !
Your absolutely right
What i heard wasnt an outside sound but an inside sound if that makes sense

1 - 15 of 15 Posts