Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, guys! My name is Alyssa or AlyKat (I didn't put much thought into this username considering...LOL!) but most people just call me Ally. Okay, one person calls me Ally. I'm 16 years old and live in the very rainy state of Virginia but I was born in a small town on the border of Mexico and Texas. I have dark brown hair and hazelish weird blueish tinted eyes. I loveee the color Pink but, usually, get all the male animals so no pretty pink bows and collars here!

I own a horse and my SO and I are getting our very first dog either Monday or Tuesday! My family has always owned schnauzers (giants and minis) so this dog will definitely be a new experience for me! He is a 7 month old pit bull terrier that we have decided to name Gryffin, after my favorite house in Hogwarts! (Harry Potter fans woot woot!) I can't wait to bring him home after a long week of planning and preparing. We are definitely ready!

Can't wait to hear from you guys! :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your puppy! I also have a pit bull and she's a wonderful companion - very loving and loyal. You'll have to post pictures of Gryffin when he comes home!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I've been getting a lot of grief from my family about getting this vicious, man-eating pit bull. We have to be careful he might lick us to death! Lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.