Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I was just wondering if any of you went/heard about the pet expo that was down in Florida a few weeks ago? And if yes, what did you think about it? While I was there I got some awesome goodies made by Julius k9! My two puppies Libby and Lepke were extremely excited about their new toys and of course I was about seeing them in their new harnesses.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I'm way too far from Florida to attend but I must say I've never been disappointed by a pet expo! I think they're often held by the same groups/organizations that travel the continent so a lot of the same vendors can be there. Of course it's regional in terms of the animal rescues but other vendors or attractions travel. Stella's only been to one and she had a great time. They're always a blast. :)

Reactions: KatieToth

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, they are a whole lot of fun. I wish there was a list of pet expos or shows that i could look at, like what state and what city they are in. What was one thing that you liked the most about the expo? :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Katie, Do you know where can I find details about the expo that was in Florida? I would be interested about the exhibitors and products. :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a link to a short video that sums up the pet expo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeUqaNQVAwc

And here is one for all the fun stuff that I've got while i was there :)
once you click on the link below you will see a website that is related to the topic, you can search whatever you would like and find the perfect fit. Is there any specific product that you are interested in? :)

K9-USA.com - Julius K9 Premium Partner

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you for the video. I'll check the site, looking for harness, and a new leash at the moment. :) Do you have any advise?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After I purchased the Julius K9 harness at the pet Exo, I was very satisfied with it and the rest of the stuff I got. I've had trouble finding the right size and the right fit for, Libby, my mini Australian shepard, but not anymore. I also got a matching leash to my harness at the same time, and it supposed to glow in the dark, although I haven't got a chance to try it yet. I would recommend to anyone for any use. May I ask what kind of a dog you have? :)

I attached a picture of my dog so you could also see the design of it! :)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts